Memorable experiences are indeed special, especially when they are created just for Mom. The BVI Tourist Board is excited to launch its Mother’s Day Campaign, “Her Best MOMents”. This promotion is a precursor to the upcoming BVI Food Fete series of events showcasing the culinary element of BVI Love.
The campaign encourages patrons in the BVI to give mom the gift of a family brunch or lunch at participating restaurants. This precious “MOMent” will give mom the opportunity to enter a raffle and win the following:• Apple Ipad Air• Spa Package from Virgin Med Spa• Her best MOMents swag bag from BVI Tourist Board.
Deputy Director of Tourism, Mr, Rhodni Skelton said, “Her best MOMents campaign is gifting a tourism experience that provides the priceless opportunity of family time while promoting the amazing culinary experiences the destination has to offer.”
Participating restaurants are:
• Tropical Fusion Beach Bar and Grill
• Kelly’s Bar and Restaurant
• Maria’s by the Sea• Red Rock Restaurant and Bar
• Wyndham Tortola BVI Lambert Beach Resort Turtle Restaurant
• Big Bamboo Beach Bar and Restaurant
• Abe’s by the Sea Restaurant and Bar
• Fischer’s Cove Beach Hotel and Restaurant
• Coco Maya Restaurant
• Nova Restaurant, Oil Nut Bay