British Virgin Islands

Monday, Mar 08, 2021

Fire scorches storeroom @ Manuel Reef Marina

A fire of unknown origin today scorched a storeroom at the Manuel Reef Marina this morning, shortly after 9:00 am, sources told Virgin Islands News Online (VINO).
Eyewitnesses told VINO that persons were alerted of the fire when smoke was seen emanating from the door of the storeroom, which is located on the ground floor of Jene’s Bar.

According to sources, while the fire was quickly extinguished, persons were left puzzled as to what ignited the inferno since the room had no electricity, however, would store flammable liquids including oil and gasoline.

Other items in the storeroom included clothing, laundry and clean supplies.

Police are said to be currently investigating the fire and reviewing CCTV footage of the premises.

VINO will bring more details as they become available.

Quote of the Day

Be nice to geek’s, you’ll probably end up working for one.

Bill Gates
Related Articles

British Virgin Islands