British Virgin Islands

Sunday, Dec 05, 2021

Gas cylinder explodes in home near Delta Gas Station

Gas cylinder explodes in home near Delta Gas Station

A fire that broke out in a 2 storey home, in the vicinity of Delta Gas Station in Pasea, Tortola around noon, October 27, 2021, was successfully extinguished by fire officers.

According to reports reaching our newsroom, the fire started in the kitchen of the top floor when a small gas cylinder exploded.

Our newsroom was told the cylinder was being stored beneath the kitchen sink when it exploded.

Fire officers; however, moved in quickly and were able to contain and subsequently extinguish the fire that had started as a result of the explosion.

No one was reportedly hurt.

It is unclear at this time what is the extent of the damages to the interior of the home.

Fire officers moved in quickly and were able to contain and subsequently extinguish the fire.

Newsletter

Related Articles

British Virgin Islands
×